Philips SmartSleep Connected Sleep and Wake-Up Light Therapy Lamp White
Out of stock
Description from the Manufacturer:
Create your ideal sleep and wake experience through your smartphone; built-in sensors measure your bedroom’s temperature, noise, light, and humidity levels; SleepMapper app-enabled
- Somneo light therapy lamp and sunrise alarm clock, now smartphone-enabled with built-in bedroom sensor for creating your ideal sleeping and waking environment.
- Built-in AmbiTrack sensor measures your bedroom’s temperature, noise, light and humidity levels – giving recommendations for better sleep.
- Customize alarm, light, sound, and new colored sunrise and sunset themes through your smartphone with the SleepMapper App.
- Fall asleep relaxed with the RelaxBreathe light-guided breathing program. Wake up naturally with colored sunrise.
- Clinically validated wake-up light, with easy to use premium features including FM radio, power back up, USB mobile phone charging, AUX dock with quality speaker, full dim clock and smart touch display.
We tested this by doing the following:
- plugged in and used basic functions
Works as expected:
Parts Included in box (only what is listed here is included):
- power cord and alarm clock
Notes about this item:
- Tested at: May 24, 2021, 2:45 pm
|Dimensions||11 × 6 × 12 in|
|Number in Pack|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
⚠ WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.⚠
|Notes||open box, tested, works|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.