Vive Bed Assist Rail Adjustable Fall Prevention Safety Handle Guard Fits All Sized Beds
Only 1 left in stock
Features from the Manufacturer:
- Providing additional assistance when getting into or out of bed, the safety rail is stable and secure. The bed rail is held securely in place with a stabilizing bar and rubber tipped legs. The bed assist handle also folds flat for convenient storage. Perfect for seniors, those recovering from hip replacement surgery, or suffering from back pain or other injuries.
- For use on either side of the bed, the durable steel bed assist rail works with any bed size from a king to twin. The height is also adjustable from 13” to 21” to work with most frame and mattress combinations. Bed must be within 13″ to 21″ off the ground for optimal use.
- Padded with a soft, nonslip foam, the handle provides a comfortable and secure grip for getting into and out of bed safely.
- Easily assemble and install the bed safety rail without tools or hassle. The bed rail base bar adjusts from 34” to 44.5” and is covered with a non-slip foam for extra security.
We tested this by doing the following:
Works as expected:
Parts Included in box (only what is listed here is included):
- All parts in photo
Notes about this item:
This item is missing 1 rubber stopper on the rail that goes under the mattress.
- Tested at: January 18, 2023, 7:13 pm
|Dimensions||27 × 21 × 4 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number in Pack|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
⚠ WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.⚠
|Notes||New, open box.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.