Aqua-Hot 125G Ultra-Compact Hydronic Heating for Class B RV / Campervan (Gas)
- All in One Unit – Fast and easy installation, one unit provides heat and continuous hot water.
- High Altitude Ready – Adjusts O2 and fuel mix to optimize flame for altitudes up to 11,000ft. Will not soot up and does not require the same maintenance required on other systems.
- Great for Off-Grid – Uses the vans on board diesel fuel for all heating and hot water needs with the option to use the electric element when shore power is available.
- Continuous Hot Water – 110-120F at .8 gpm for kitchen and all water needs.
- Quiet – The combustion unit is installed outside the van with its own exhaust, while low decibel fans provide heat inside.
- Night Mode – Provides ample heat with further noise dampening.
- Dual Fuel – Either gasoline via the van fuel tank or shore power electric.
- LCD Controller – Up to 3 independently controlled zones, intuitive controls -plus test and diagnostic tools.
LCD Touch Screen Controller Manages the entire system
Compact 11 ½”H x 7 ½”D x 17 ¾”W
One, two or three quiet and compact (13 ½” x 6 ½” x 4”) heat exchangers can be placed where heat is needed (Heat Exchangers not included)
See our other listings for Heat Exchangers, or for a full install kit
|Dimensions||11.5 × 7.5 × 17.66 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.