SuperATV Black High Clearance Rear Offset A-Arms for Polaris General / RZR S
Only 1 left in stock
Manufacturer Part Number:
Description from the Manufacturer:
More Clearance and More Performance
Going for a ride in your RZR S 900 is the highlight of your weekend. Load up the family and hit the trail… just don’t be surprised when the trail hits back. That’s why you need to upgrade your suspension with SuperATV’s High Clearance 1.5” Rear Offset A-Arms. They give you room for up to 32” tires when paired with front offset A-arms, a 1.5” offset for a longer wheelbase, and 1.25” diameter tubing. You can cruise over obstacles on the trail for a smoother, more stable ride.
Superb Clearance and Offset
We use a unique dual-bend design on the lower pair of A-arms to raise the profile of them by 1.5 inches. They also come with a 1.5” rear offset which lengthens your wheelbase, gives you increased stability, and increases your tire clearance. You can run up to 32” tires when paired with our front offset A-arms. Bigger tires give you, even more, ground clearance all without a lift!
Strength You Can See
Our tubes are 1.25” in diameter and utilize a UV-resistant powder-coating to maximize longevity. They also come with our UHMW bushings preinstalled for better overall strength. They’re strong, look awesome, and obviously built for battle.
Full Camber Adjustability
The lower pivot blocks are fully adjustable which lets you dial in your camber perfectly. We send our A-arms set to factory specs, but if you add weight to your cab or get a lift, you can adjust it to get a better ride and less wear on your components.
Fitment from the Manufacturer:
- Polaris RZR S 900 : 2015-2020
- Polaris General : 2016+
- Polaris General 4 : 2017+
- Polaris RZR S 1000 : 2016-2020
- Polaris RZR S4 1000 : 2019-2020
- Polaris RZR 4 900 : 2015-2018
- Polaris RZR S4 900 : 2018
- Polaris RZR Trail S 1000 : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail S 900 : 2021+
- Does not fit Polaris General XP 1000 : 2020+ or Polaris General XP 4 1000 : 2020+
- Requires use of Rhino Axles
- Wheel spacers are required if you are running the base model General with Carlisle tires on steel rims in the rear.
Features from the Manufacturer:
- Adds 1.5” of rear offset
- 1.25” tubing is 25% larger than stock
- Adjustable pivot blocks for full camber adjustability
- Includes high-quality UHMW bushings at no extra cost
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Easy to install
- Black in color
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
A-arms are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
|Dimensions||10 × 18 × 28 in|
|Country/Region of Manufacture|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Placement on Vehicle|
|Notes||Customer returned, scratch and dent item. Inspected by manufacturer.|