SuperATV Rhino 2.0 Heavy Duty Big Lift Rear Axle for Polaris XP 570 800 900 1000
Out of stock
For SuperATV “Big” (6-Inch) Lift Kits installed on the machines listed below.
“Used,” Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Axles are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. We accept buyer-paid returns within 14-days on items purchased incorrectly. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
Item Description, From the Manufacturer:
Why Rhino 2.0
Let the Rhino Revolution redefine your Ranger XP. Rhino 2.0 Axles are bigger, stronger, and built by expert riders that know the value of an axle that doesn’t quit. SuperATV’s Rhino 2.0 Axles combine maximized shafts and CVs with heavy-duty 4340 steel that’s heat treated for superior strength and longevity. The result is a heavy-duty axle that can handle 40°+ axle angles without binding or overheating and can handle massive torque without breaking. Let your Ranger be the work horse and the trail monster it’s built to be with Rhino 2.0 Axles.
Rhino 2.0: Factory Engineered and Tested
With SuperATV’s Rhino 2.0 you’re buying directly from the designers, testers, engineers, and manufacturers. When it comes to your machine, dealing directly with the experts rather than someone who puts their brand on an off-the-shelf item is vital. Each axle is precision engineered using the latest CAD technology. What does this do for you? SuperATV is able to run real life simulations, ranging from 80+ mph desert racing, high-angle and monster tire mud rides, and ultimate rock crawling smack downs. SuperATV’s state of the art testing equipment allows for axle designs that require no break in periods and no risk of overheating due to metallurgical failures.
The Rhino 2.0 Formula
At SuperATV, we’ve spent hours in the lab and on the trails working tirelessly to perfect the Rhino 2.0 formula. For Rhino 2.0 we focused on two primary areas: 1 – overall strength and 2 – longevity. The decisions we made were focused around getting you a super strong axle that would last you mile after mile. We use a high-strength 4340 chromoly steel that is then meticulously heat treated to our exact formula. This balanced combination of design and technology gives Rhino the impressive ability to absorb energy without breaking – giving you a part that can withstand zero to crazy and absorb the stress without compromising the product. Another important property of 4340 is its high twist yield. Rather than worrying about whether this axle will break other components, we’ve designed each shaft to have yield properties that allow it flex and return back to its regular state – a much better option over breaking differentials.
The Rhino 2.0 Difference
Test after test puts Rhino 2.0 as the strongest axle in the heavy-duty market, even stronger than some of the super-duty axles that cost $550-$900! Rhino 2.0 delivers strength and longevity that is the overall best bang for your buck.
Vehicle Fitment, From the Manufacturer:
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 Crew : 2015-2016
- NOTE: Only works with Ranger XP 570 (PRO-FIT Cab) 6″ Lift Kit (LK-P-RAN900-6)
- Polaris Ranger XP 800 : 2009-2014
- Polaris Ranger XP Crew 800 : 2010-2014
- NOTE: Only works with Ranger 800 6″ Lift Kit (LK-P-RAN09-6-002)
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014-2018
- NOTE: Only works with Polaris Ranger XP 900 6″ Lift Kit (LK-P-RAN900-6)
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel : 2015-2018
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel Crew : 2015-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew (2019 Manufactured Before 7/1/2018) : 2017-2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2017-2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition Crew : 2017-2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition : 2017-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition Crew (2019 Manufactured Before 7/1/2018) : 2017-2019
- NOTE: Only works with Polaris Ranger XP 1000 6″ Lift Kit and Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel 6″ Lift Kit (LK-P-RAN900-6)
- Polaris RZR XP 900 : 2011-2014
- Polaris RZR XP 4 900 : 2012-2014
- NOTE: ONLY works with SuperATV RZR XP 900 6″ Lift Kit (Discontinued)
NOTE: Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)
Features, From the Manufacturer:
- Twice as strong as stock
- Operates at 40°+ CV angles
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Maximized CV size for strength and durability
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision
|Dimensions||37 × 5 × 5 in|
|Country/Region of Manufacture|
|California Prop 65 Warning||
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Placement on Vehicle|
|Number in Pack|
|Notes||"Used," Excellent Condition. This is a customer-returned "Scratch 'n Dent" item. Please see the "Scratch 'n Dent" section at the bottom of this listing's description for more information about this type of product.|