SuperATV Winch Mounting Plate for Polaris Ranger XP 570/900/1000 – See Fitment
Only 1 left in stock
“Open Box” Like-New Condition. This is a customer-returned “Scratch ‘n Dent” item. Please see the “Scratch ‘n Dent” section at the bottom of this listing’s description for more information about this type of product.
Winch Mounting Plates are typically returned because they were accidentally purchased for the incorrect machine. Items may have scratches and/or scuffs from shipping.
Description from the Manufacturer:
You can’t have a reliable winch without a reliable winch mount. And when it comes to mounts, it doesn’t get much better than what you’ll find at SuperATV! Our Winch Mounting Plate for the Polaris Ranger 1000 is designed specifically to work with our Black Ops line, but is also compatible with many other OEM and aftermarket winches. Whether you’re working on the farm, rescuing a buddy, or winching yourself out of a predicament, SuperATV is here to make sure you’re prepared.
Built to Last
There’s no room for failure in your UTV winch mount. With that in mind, we designed this one using 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating that’s laser cut and CNC brake press bent. The UV-resistant powder coating adds strength and prevents corrosion, so you can keep this mount on your machine for years to come. And when it comes to installation, there’s nothing simpler—just bolt it on and go!
Fitment From the Manufacturer:
- Polaris Ranger 1000 : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Crew : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 (PRO-FIT Cab) : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013+
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2013+
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Diesel : 2012+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017+
Features From the Manufacturer:
- Made with 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating
- Laser cut and CNC brake press bent steel construction
- UV-resistant powder coating prevents corrosion
- Designed to work with SuperATV’s Black Ops Winches
- Installs quickly and easily
- Compatible with many OEM and aftermarket winches
- 3” x 6 5/8” (76mm x 169mm)
- 3” x 4 7/8” (76mm x 124mm)
Fairlead Bolt Pattern:
- 5.98” (152mm)
- 4.29” (109mm)
|Dimensions||17 × 9 × 8 in|
|Number in Pack|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|California Prop 65 Warning|
|Notes||"Open Box" Like-New Condition. This is a customer-returned "Scratch 'n Dent" item. Please see the "Scratch 'n Dent" section at the bottom of this listing's description for more information about this type of product.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.